2015 Registration Fees have been reduced to less than 2013 Fees
Please note the various registration options and mark clearly when you wish to attend. There are great savings for all early registrations (early deadline - Extended to Monday 11th May 2015). The 3 Day registration fees are designed to encourage you to attend the entire conference AND save money. If you choose this option knowing you will not be attending the Conference Dinner, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can order correct catering amounts.
Online registration closes on Tuesday 23rd June 2015.
Please note - that On-site Registrations will incur a surcharge.
Please note the various registration options.
Conference Registration represents excellent value for money as it incorporates:
- Access to Conference Sessions, Exhibition & Poster Display on either 1, 2, or 3 days
- Lunch and Refreshment breaks on 30th June and 1st and 2nd July
- Conference Documentation
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
Please note these registration options DO NOT
include overnight accommodation. Delegates requiring overnight accommodation will need to arrange this independently. Accommodation at the University of Leeds site is on a first come first served basis go to to: www.meetinleeds.co.uk/short-breaks-at-university-of-leeds
or for telephone enquiries Tel:0113 343 6100
For an extensive list of hotels and b&b's in Leeds and other useful information go to: www.visitleeds.co.uk/
or for telephone enquiries to Leeds Visitor Centre: 0113 242 5242
If you do not wish to register online please download a registration form, complete, making sure you indicate which day or days you wish to attend, and fax or post to us with your payment. Click here.
- Early rate - payment deadline Monday 11th May 2015
- Normal rate - valid after Monday 11th May 2015 - Tuesday 23rd June 2015
- There is a special rate for Medical/PhD Students, please contact the secretariat for more information: email@example.com or telephone: 01483 764114
Cancellations and Refunds
A £25 administration fee will be charged for cancellations up to Friday 8th May 2015 after which we regret there can be NO refund.
Online Registration Process
Select which day/days you would like to register for - add to shopping cart
- If selecting a 3 day registration option please note that this includes a Conference Dinner ticket
- If not selecting 3 day:
- select any options for yourself only - add to shopping basket
- choose your days within an option
- select a Conference Dinner ticket (for yourself only - if you wish to attend) If you wish to purchase an additional ticket contact the Conference Secretariat, as tickets are limited Tel: 01483 764114 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BRS Virtual Membership
Joining the BRS Virtual Membership entitles you to access slides and recordings of lectures presented at conference. You will also be sent regular BRS updates. All conference delegates will automatically be enrolled unless you opt out. ( the opportunity to do so will be available during the registration process)
Review shopping basket.
Sign in or create a new account if you are a new user to continue through the process.
- Securely pay on-line for contents of shopping basket by clicking Finish Payment button which takes you to the Worldpay site. (VISA, MASTERCARD, SWITCH, SOLO - currently AMEX cannot be accepted for on-line payments. If you would like to pay with AMEX please download an off-line registration form ( see above) and post or fax together with full payment details required on the form)
- Your registration will not be completed until you have received a payment confirmation from Worldpay.
Please note that each person must be registered individually. Multiple registrations are not possible on-line. Please contact the secretariat if you intend to register a group of delegates. Telephone No. 01483 764 114
EARLY RATE (in light grey) PAYMENT ON OR BEFORE MONDAY 11th May 2015
NORMAL RATE PAYMENT (in light blue) RECEIVED AFTER MONDAY 11th May 2015 TO TUESDAY 23RD JUNE 2015
These prices include VAT
- Traditional Conference Dinner Wednesday 1st July 19:30-01:00 at the University of Leeds